Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

buddha1964

Re: Hall of shame....

IMAG0005 [].jpg
Shocking what you come across.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I hope that pound was this guys wages for the week:lol: if so he was grossly over paid imo:mad2:

B

buddha1964

Its a good job i dropped my pound coin and stopped topick it up, could have tripped and broke my neck..

P

peckers

I think theres more to this pound then meets the eye!
Im sure it will look great when its grouted :curtain:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

buddha1964

You seem to know something mate, care to enlighten us Steve lol! Is it a trick pound?

P

peckers

You seem to know something mate, care to enlighten us Steve lol! Is it a trick pound?
No the pound is real but i dont think that tile is fixed like many others due to a lighting system which still has to be inserted and i think there are a no. off tiles that are dry laid to enable the rest off the tiling to take place. You better keep hold of that pound you may need it to last a long time after this post :lol:

B

buddha1964

Ok mate, i admit that tile was dry layed lol!! shall i post the pic of the one in the middle of the floor that i kept tripping over he he!!

P

peckers

I had to let you have a go diddnt I, and better that it is hidden under the island :smilewinkgrin:

B

bonemachine

how about naming and shaming customers who refuse to pay for one reason or another? :drool5:

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen