Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Re: Hall of shame....

Hi Phil, Given that this is in Mississippi, I'm prepared to believe anything.:lol::lol:

S

Stewart

Tried this earlier in the week but couldn't get pics to upload. Hope it works this time.

Ripped up a Trav floor that cost the customer a £1000.00 4 months ago and took my apprentice 20 minutes to strip.

Floor was made up of, t&g floor boards covered with Plastic Ply, with 12mm Travertine installed using a 5mm trowel and grey adhesive (which was at least flexible)

Re-done using 18mm ply over floor boards, with Ditra Matting. Then tiled using a 660 x 330m Italian porcelain

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 102
D

DHTiling

Tried this earlier in the week but couldn't get pics to upload. Hope it works this time.

Ripped up a Trav floor that cost the customer a £1000.00 4 months ago and took my apprentice 20 minutes to strip.

Floor was made up of, t&g floor boards covered with Plastic Ply, with 12mm Travertine installed using a 5mm trowel and grey adhesive (which was at least flexible)

Re-done using 18mm ply over floor boards, with Ditra Matting. Then tiled using a 660 x 330m Italian porcelain

At last.. A failure with this plastic ply... about time this product reared it's gimmicky head with a major failure like that..

D

diamondtiling

Photo-0044.jpg Photo-0045.jpg Photo-0052.jpg Photo-0048.jpg Photo-0055.jpg Photo-0050.jpg Photo-0051.jpg Photo-0058.jpg Photo-0049.jpg Photo-0053.jpg Photo-0064.jpg Photo-0054.jpg Photo-0047.jpg Photo-0056.jpg Photo-0063.jpg Photo-0060.jpg Photo-0069.jpg Photo-0075.jpg

Just a small selection of pictures from a job I am on at the moment, more can be seen in my album area. This was done by a so called tiler........I will let you all comment as you see fit.

:yikes:

M

mart08

Jesus, what a mess!:yikes::thumbsdown: Did the mixer tap actually work? Happy days though, the so called tiler left his drill behind!!:lol:

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen