Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nardini

Re: Hall of shame....

Another example of how you could use up all those spare tiles you have left over from old jobs. I'm sure the wife would love the effect in her bathroom.

;)

Attachments

• I47f08.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 99
D

david campbell

Another example of how you could use up all those spare tiles you have left over from old jobs. I'm sure the wife would love the effect in her bathroom.

;)

what heppened there?
was there an explosion in a tile factory?:smilewinkgrin:

S

ScottG13

twenty years ago the missus used to dig me in the ribs for looking at girls :prrr: now she does it for me looking at tiles.:drool5: am i getting old?

I know what you are saying. Just look at some of these grout lines. Shameful, and see that cut by the 45 at the top near the centre?!

Belen%20Rodriguez%20Shower%201680X1050%20HD%20Sexy%20Wallpaper.jpg

J

jamie B

my latest entry to this ever growing post...got called around to look at this job last week..the customer paid £800 3 months back for this job (14m2 walls/5m2 floor)...tiles were popping off around the bath/floor...broke the bad news that the lot's gotta come out and be done properly..the last pics are of the damage the guy did to the bath..especially like the way he tried to cover the big ding with paint!!..wow...just wow....

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0109.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0104.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 96
J

jamie B

...few more pics.....:yikes:

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0108.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 82

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen