Search the forum,

Discuss tile hole cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Caledonian Tiling

Steve,

Im guessing the floor tiles were porcelain or some stone, you need diamond tipped hole cutters for this job, 365 drill as advertised on this sight will sort
you
6mm x 2 (robe hooks, mirrors etc)
8mm x 2 (shower frames, shelves etc)
16mm x 1 (sink feeds, radiators)
30mm x 1 (bath feeds, taps, body jets)
40mm x 1 (sink waste, shower heads)
Free drill plate (to steady the drills)
Full instructions on back of each packout.

Beat that for £39.99!! give them a call and get them delivered.

Hope this helps mate.

Caledonian.

F

Fred

Get yourself down to CTD TILES, look up on a google search. They are selling the Genesis porcelain core hole set for £147.00 at the moment, and their 600mm flat bed cutter is only £79.00.

Once the core hole cutters have worn out, buy them from Ricon.com , from Hong Kong.

The beautie of the Genesis core set, is that you get the drill locator and water bottle feed with it, and they are worth over £75 alone.

Reply to tile hole cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.