Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hmtiling

It arrived but unfortunately no CE mark on it. It's from amazon but only for north American and Canadian markets. Therefore no warranty and it's going back!
I'll be paying £10 more for one with a warranty!

Reaction score
Ordered the Dewalt DW089k from Howe Tools today at £229 and got a pole from FFX at £60.

Got a 100sq mtr flooring job in Jan going through 2 halls and multi rooms so might need it!

I

Italy

0-25b4bba3-500.jpg
dewalt
DCE089D1G

I

Italy

I can not understand.......
but the laser you use it only for walls and level floors fund ?.
because you have these you can not do the squaring of a floor.
when I start tile floor, in two minutes I know if the four sides of the room are 90 ° and thus change the start. or if the corridor is a team with a room where the start, then the sound of the receiver placed on the ground will make miracles .....
with laser I saw above (Part 1) you can only project to a maximum of 1 line in the ground, of course the cost of my bosch gll3 is high, but much recovery time.
I hope you understand what I have written, and I apologize if maybe I'm wrong. but I got cross laser Hilti, Makita, rubi and stabila before we get to that Bosch :)

Reaction score
I can not understand.......
but the laser you use it only for walls and level floors fund ?.
because you have these you can not do the squaring of a floor.
when I start tile floor, in two minutes I know if the four sides of the room are 90 ° and thus change the start. or if the corridor is a team with a room where the start, then the sound of the receiver placed on the ground will make miracles .....
with laser I saw above (Part 1) you can only project to a maximum of 1 line in the ground, of course the cost of my bosch gll3 is high, but much recovery time.
I hope you understand what I have written, and I apologize if maybe I'm wrong. but I got cross laser Hilti, Makita, rubi and stabila before we get to that Bosch :)

Hi Antonio - my laser is the multiline version - cross plus another vertical so its fine - similar to your Bosch i think but cheaper ! DW089k not the one you show .
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-E3ynkwQU

I

Italy

Avevo STABILA, makita, ora con bosch
GLL 3-80 P Professional
un mondo completamente nuovo, sia per pavimenti e rivestimenti, Google tradotto

gll-3-80-p-24129.jpg

New
I STABILA, makita, now with Bosch
GLL 3-80 P Professional
a whole new world, both for floors and walls, Google translated
@highlandtiler.
we fail to understand.
your laser does not rays is 3 to 360 °.
Your laser is ok to lay tiles on walls.
if you need to do the floor can check the squareness of the room?
I do not think :)

I

Italy

Nice piece of kit but the price tag on it 450-500£
yes, but I use it every day for floors and walls.
and I guarantee that the floors save much time and work perfect.
450/500 € only the laser, then add easel and receiver (very useful) another 200 €

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Nice piece of kit but the price tag on it 450-500£
Indeed , and it seems to be a rip off of the Bosch GLL 2 / 3 P , which uses conical prisms to give 360 rather than rotary. Also ( and this is why I opted for the Bosch in the first place ) the Dewalt is:

accurate up to +/- 0.3mm/m

The Bosch is accurate up to +/- 0.2mm/m

Just Saying.

Diggy :D:p

I

Italy

Indeed , and it seems to be a rip off of the Bosch GLL 2 / 3 P , which uses conical prisms to give 360 rather than rotary. Also ( and this is why I opted for the Bosch in the first place ) the Dewalt is:

accurate up to +/- 0.3mm/m

The Bosch is accurate up to +/- 0.2mm/m

Just Saying.

Diggy :D:p
@Diggy .
you you are looking for fur in egg :)

Reply to Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks