Search the forum,

Discuss Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

I can not understand.......
but the laser you use it only for walls and level floors fund ?.
because you have these you can not do the squaring of a floor.
when I start tile floor, in two minutes I know if the four sides of the room are 90 ° and thus change the start. or if the corridor is a team with a room where the start, then the sound of the receiver placed on the ground will make miracles .....
with laser I saw above (Part 1) you can only project to a maximum of 1 line in the ground, of course the cost of my bosch gll3 is high, but much recovery time.
I hope you understand what I have written, and I apologize if maybe I'm wrong. but I got cross laser Hilti, Makita, rubi and stabila before we get to that Bosch :)

Reaction score
I can not understand.......
but the laser you use it only for walls and level floors fund ?.
because you have these you can not do the squaring of a floor.
when I start tile floor, in two minutes I know if the four sides of the room are 90 ° and thus change the start. or if the corridor is a team with a room where the start, then the sound of the receiver placed on the ground will make miracles .....
with laser I saw above (Part 1) you can only project to a maximum of 1 line in the ground, of course the cost of my bosch gll3 is high, but much recovery time.
I hope you understand what I have written, and I apologize if maybe I'm wrong. but I got cross laser Hilti, Makita, rubi and stabila before we get to that Bosch :)

Hi Antonio - my laser is the multiline version - cross plus another vertical so its fine - similar to your Bosch i think but cheaper ! DW089k not the one you show .
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-E3ynkwQU

I

Italy

Avevo STABILA, makita, ora con bosch
GLL 3-80 P Professional
un mondo completamente nuovo, sia per pavimenti e rivestimenti, Google tradotto

gll-3-80-p-24129.jpg

New
I STABILA, makita, now with Bosch
GLL 3-80 P Professional
a whole new world, both for floors and walls, Google translated
@highlandtiler.
we fail to understand.
your laser does not rays is 3 to 360 °.
Your laser is ok to lay tiles on walls.
if you need to do the floor can check the squareness of the room?
I do not think :)

I

Italy

Nice piece of kit but the price tag on it 450-500£
yes, but I use it every day for floors and walls.
and I guarantee that the floors save much time and work perfect.
450/500 € only the laser, then add easel and receiver (very useful) another 200 €

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Nice piece of kit but the price tag on it 450-500£
Indeed , and it seems to be a rip off of the Bosch GLL 2 / 3 P , which uses conical prisms to give 360 rather than rotary. Also ( and this is why I opted for the Bosch in the first place ) the Dewalt is:

accurate up to +/- 0.3mm/m

The Bosch is accurate up to +/- 0.2mm/m

Just Saying.

Diggy :D:p

I

Italy

Indeed , and it seems to be a rip off of the Bosch GLL 2 / 3 P , which uses conical prisms to give 360 rather than rotary. Also ( and this is why I opted for the Bosch in the first place ) the Dewalt is:

accurate up to +/- 0.3mm/m

The Bosch is accurate up to +/- 0.2mm/m

Just Saying.

Diggy :D:p
@Diggy .
you you are looking for fur in egg :)

Reply to Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen