Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I might take a look at one if these. Amoung my lasers I have the DW087 which is probably the best one I have. Looks like they've improved on that one well with this one.
Thats what I have Ali

T

tubs

Marc that avatar is getting binned pronto ...... The job is making progress now......will get some pictures up soon !

O

Old Mod

Marc that avatar is getting binned pronto ...... The job is making progress now......will get some pictures up soon !
Hahaha ;)
I see they do a green Leica Lino L2+ that the one u have is it? :rolleyes:
Kool,look forward to it!

S

StevieBoy

Ouch! That's expensive mate. I have one of these, admittedly minus the pole but came with a tripod and paid £29.99 +VAT

I thought it was a good price. I looked around and couldn't find it any cheaper anywhere else. But I may be wrong.

Reply to Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock