Search the forum,

Discuss Review : Sigma 3bk tile cutter. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Nice review Dave. The 1st pic ? Porcelanosa tile ? Been using them the last 2 days !

W

White Room

Never thought I'd hear the day to be honest Dave but glad your impressed with it, I'll stick with sigma now:thumbsup:

I

Ian

Quick question Dave, on that cutter how far down the cutting bed do the shock plates go? I've recently got the 3DM and the plates only cover 45cm of the 90cm bed.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Dave, Bri...... Who's going to be the next Sigma convert? Not me, RUBI RUBI RUBI!!! :lol: Only kidding, with all the good reviews I've been hearing I might give one a go myself next!

I

Ian

They go down about the same Bri... no need to be any further really..

I like the look of the klick klock handle, I might have to have a look at one of those, me and the sigma aren't getting along very well at the moment :lol: Glad you are liking yours.

D

DHTiling

You know me and Rubi v Sigma debates... i tried it and well what can i say... don't knock em till you av tried em. :)

D

DHTiling

I like the look of the klick klock handle, I might have to have a look at one of those, me and the sigma aren't getting along very well at the moment :lol: Glad you are liking yours.

I actually prefer the klick klock handle... but find both ok to get used to.

G

Gazzer

Whats the problem ?

Reply to Review : Sigma 3bk tile cutter. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen