Search the forum,

Discuss Plasplugs Contractor Plus Diamond Wheel Tile Cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Butters

Any good?

I need this to do around 30 straight cuts of 10mm Porcelain tiles.

Hoping its up to the job. It comes with a Diamond wheel but I guess i'll need a spare??

TIA

P

pt44

Should be well up to the job - though I'd also look at the Master Tiler model. I just bought one and was looking at both models. I'd used a friends Contrator model - and I didn't like the guide supplied, its a bit cheap and bends really easily. Which then causes a bulge in the sides of it - which mean that the edge is no longer straight - not great. For the extra £20 at B&Q the Master seems better built (metal top frame for example) and its also a little bit bigger on the top plate (bit bigger to carry around - but not that bad).

Paul

Reply to Plasplugs Contractor Plus Diamond Wheel Tile Cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen