I'm Looking For This Tile White bumpy ceramic wall tiles

Search the forum,

Discuss White bumpy ceramic wall tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I used to fit these week in week out years ago. Not the Wickes ones though.
I think you'd struggle to get that size now. I had to do a similar repair recently but they were 300x200 bumpys.
Anyone, I used to get my tiles through Graham's plumbers merchants, who were (and maybe still are) part of the Saint Gobain group, which CTD fall in the same group.
So, short answer, I'd try CTD lol

Reply to White bumpy ceramic wall tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement