Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss New tools :) in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DGJ

I've had a splurge on new tools today! Really given the bank account a good seeing to:drool5: misses not to happy tho

makita circular saw ( body only ) Mikita site radio with battery, new tile float, grout float, laser level and a shed load of bits and bobs:yikes:

Roll on next week when they come, is there any better feeling than getting new toys to play with:drool5::drool5::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::thumbsup:

Had to tell some one about it...........misses doesn't seem to want to listen :lol:

I

Ian

I got a fein yesterday, from trade tiler with all the tiling attachments, love new tools!

D

DGJ

Not sure what one of those are???

Tried explaining to the misses how good getting new tools is..........she looked straight through me with blank look on her face and shook her head!:lol:

D

DHTiling

Not sure what one of those are???

Tried explaining to the misses how good getting new tools is..........she looked straight through me with blank look on her face and shook her head!:lol:

It's a guy thing. :lol:

D

DGJ

Think your right there Dave, us boys and our toys!:thumbsup:

I bought a new Breaker last year, I was praying that the first job after I bought it would need me to dig up solid concrete just so i could use it

Safe to say that feeling has past now:lol:

D

DHTiling

never admit you need a new toy .. ahem i mean tool .. they are ALWAYS a necessity and you need to stress this point on all counts.. life and death situation .:)

D

DGJ

Just looked up what the Feinmaster was..............how haven't I seen one of them before:drool5: I need one! I need one NOW!:yikes::drool5:

D

DHTiling

So what you do is think of a job that cannot be completed without it and bingo one is yours :lol:

I

Ian

Just looked up what the Feinmaster was..............how haven't I seen one of them before:drool5: I need one! I need one NOW!:yikes::drool5:

YouTube it, so many uses, everyone needs a Fein in their life!

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I dont talk tools with my missus, and she dont talk costa coffee and clothes with me :smilewinkgrin:

B

bugs183

I don't have a missus so i've no problem buying tools whatsoever!
Yep get a Fein, amazing piece of kit, i've got one but it died and i've been using the cheaper version, which really aren't as solid after a while.

M

m3fitter

I've had a splurge on new tools today! Really given the bank account a good seeing to:drool5: misses not to happy tho

makita circular saw ( body only ) Mikita site radio with battery, new tile float, grout float, laser level and a shed load of bits and bobs:yikes:

Roll on next week when they come, is there any better feeling than getting new toys to play with:drool5::drool5::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::thumbsup:

Had to tell some one about it...........misses doesn't seem to want to listen :lol:

I can see why, poor woman.. !! no worries.. i can give her a good seeing to as she feels left out hahah !! :drool5:
:lol:

J

jonrkirk

Got my new toy yesterday, am I Bit sad that i cant wait to go to work and use it.
20130319_215607.jpg

D

DGJ

Depends what coulour they are!:smilewinkgrin:

My order has come, put would you Adam and Eve it the job I'm on is a right mare! I'm still digging and ripping out and the only new thing I've used is my Makita site radio!:mad2:

Reply to New tools :) in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks