Search the forum,

Discuss New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

There is no doubt whatsoever that the d24000 is a monster of a machine, they pay for themselves after a matter of weeks, especially if you do a lot of stone work.

I

Ian

I haven't even worn out one of the 2 blades I got with it! Nearly 2 years since I got the saw.

I

Ian

Just worn the Dewalt blade out but had a Rubi CPC blade to go on, not happy with that at all.

Mega money for the DNA, I'll definitely get one when the 2 dewalt ones wear out, I reckon that'll be about 2018 :lol: they don't seem to wear out.

G

Gazzer

Most people dont rate the standard wheel but its done well for me. Very cheap too but I know there are 2 types, cant remember which one i have.

I

Ian

The 2 I've got are the premium porcelain blades, on rectified edges it's really difficult to tell which edge is cut and which edge is factory, I can't fault them. I think they're £60 to buy from tradetiler.

G

Gazzer

The 2 I've got are the premium porcelain blades, on rectified edges it's really difficult to tell which edge is cut and which edge is factory, I can't fault them. I think they're £60 to buy from tradetiler.
I thought I saw them for about £48 online.

Reply to New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen