Search the forum,

Discuss New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have often thought I should write a book, I could call it "the tools' I have worked with":lol:

W

WR Landscaping

Treated myself to a lithium bosch combi today as Screwfix have them on offer. now just got to sell the box and charger as I already got those bits. Tools are good but they become addictive.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Screwfix have got a good offer on the Makita impact driver and combi drill at the moment....which would mean I could then get the new Makita DAB radio.........wish I'd never started reading this thread now, it could get expensive!!

D

DGJ

Screwfix have got a good offer on the Makita impact driver and combi drill at the moment....which would mean I could then get the new Makita DAB radio.........wish I'd never started reading this thread now, it could get expensive!!
The first week using my Makita DAB and I lovvveeessss it:lol::thumbsup:

ive got the Imapct/Combi set and its top notch I must say, been using Makita now for a good few years after using Dewalt,Hitachi and Milwake and I don't think I'd ever go back

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ive got the makita drill,impact and grinder 3.0 lithium,and theyre used virtually every day.Cracking bit of kit:smilewinkgrin:

D

Dan s

Thanks to this site (and builders asking me to do odd things at the drop of a hat) I'm the proud owner of a makita wet polisher and some of atsdimonds polishing pads ! Gonna get his vanity blade for side grinding porcs looks well handy :thumbsup:

Reply to New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen