Search the forum,

Discuss New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bugs183

I don't have a missus so i've no problem buying tools whatsoever!
Yep get a Fein, amazing piece of kit, i've got one but it died and i've been using the cheaper version, which really aren't as solid after a while.

M

m3fitter

I've had a splurge on new tools today! Really given the bank account a good seeing to:drool5: misses not to happy tho

makita circular saw ( body only ) Mikita site radio with battery, new tile float, grout float, laser level and a shed load of bits and bobs:yikes:

Roll on next week when they come, is there any better feeling than getting new toys to play with:drool5::drool5::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::thumbsup:

Had to tell some one about it...........misses doesn't seem to want to listen :lol:

I can see why, poor woman.. !! no worries.. i can give her a good seeing to as she feels left out hahah !! :drool5:
:lol:

J

jonrkirk

Got my new toy yesterday, am I Bit sad that i cant wait to go to work and use it.
20130319_215607.jpg

D

DGJ

Depends what coulour they are!:smilewinkgrin:

My order has come, put would you Adam and Eve it the job I'm on is a right mare! I'm still digging and ripping out and the only new thing I've used is my Makita site radio!:mad2:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not sure what one of those are???

Tried explaining to the misses how good getting new tools is..........she looked straight through me with blank look on her face and shook her head!:lol:

The only time you need to start worrying is when your missus starts looking for a new tool :smilewinkgrin:

A

Aston

just bought a new 18v cordless makita angle grinder..it will come really in handy. cost £90 for the bare unit as i already have the charger and lion batteries from my other kit. picked up the montolit squadro blade to go with it.

G

Gazzer

just bought a new 18v cordless makita angle grinder..it will come really in handy. cost £90 for the bare unit as i already have the charger and lion batteries from my other kit. picked up the montolit squadro blade to go with it.

Sooooooooooo tempted !

D

dingabell

Used my Bosch Fein-alike last week for a couple of jobs. You wonder how you ever lived without one?

Reply to New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen