Search the forum,

Discuss New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DGJ

I've had a splurge on new tools today! Really given the bank account a good seeing to:drool5: misses not to happy tho

makita circular saw ( body only ) Mikita site radio with battery, new tile float, grout float, laser level and a shed load of bits and bobs:yikes:

Roll on next week when they come, is there any better feeling than getting new toys to play with:drool5::drool5::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::thumbsup:

Had to tell some one about it...........misses doesn't seem to want to listen :lol:

I

Ian

I got a fein yesterday, from trade tiler with all the tiling attachments, love new tools!

D

DGJ

Not sure what one of those are???

Tried explaining to the misses how good getting new tools is..........she looked straight through me with blank look on her face and shook her head!:lol:

D

DHTiling

Not sure what one of those are???

Tried explaining to the misses how good getting new tools is..........she looked straight through me with blank look on her face and shook her head!:lol:

It's a guy thing. :lol:

D

DGJ

Think your right there Dave, us boys and our toys!:thumbsup:

I bought a new Breaker last year, I was praying that the first job after I bought it would need me to dig up solid concrete just so i could use it

Safe to say that feeling has past now:lol:

D

DHTiling

never admit you need a new toy .. ahem i mean tool .. they are ALWAYS a necessity and you need to stress this point on all counts.. life and death situation .:)

D

DGJ

Just looked up what the Feinmaster was..............how haven't I seen one of them before:drool5: I need one! I need one NOW!:yikes::drool5:

D

DHTiling

So what you do is think of a job that cannot be completed without it and bingo one is yours :lol:

I

Ian

Just looked up what the Feinmaster was..............how haven't I seen one of them before:drool5: I need one! I need one NOW!:yikes::drool5:

YouTube it, so many uses, everyone needs a Fein in their life!

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I dont talk tools with my missus, and she dont talk costa coffee and clothes with me :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to New tools :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen