Search the forum,

Discuss mosaic fix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
used this for first time today and its top quality gear to work with. did some stone mosaics behind a cooker and it held up with no slippage. will use it for all mosaics in furure just need to do something about the price:mad2:

wayne

TF
Reaction score
i generally use nicobond mosaic gear but its the opposite direction to where i was heading. the mosaic fix is better than the nicobond gear and i dont normally like bal products.

D

Droopy

I've never had any problems with sippage with Nicobond's mosaicfix myself.
And at almost half the price, for twice as much, I think I'll stick to it.:grin:

wayne

TF
Reaction score
i will use it myself as the mosaic fix is just too expensive its just better gear to work with and it has 5 hour pot life

Reply to mosaic fix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen