Discuss Just bought a Sigma. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Brinkley

i have both brands of cutters a good tiler will choose what is best for the job for them

A

Aston

i have both brands of cutters a good tiler will choose what is best for the job for them

well said brinkley!!! ;0) bloody sigma users causing trouble on here of a saturday night, cant you have a pint in peace without all this fighting lol ;0)

A

Aston

us rubi users dont do light, its you sigma girlies that like light cutters xx
you love me really jay ;0)

oh and my beer of choice is san miguel tonight, spanish, just like my rubi. unless they are making that in china now lol

ed

J

jay

Well stuff me cant get a handle on your problem ED but dont fear i wont give up:smilewinkgrin:

J

jay

Jay.. let go of that beer and you will be able to push a Rubi..:lol:
oh dear Dave i see you are at stage 2 of this disease there is little hope of recovery but i wont give up :lol::lol:

And i can still push a Rubi off a cliff without putting my beer down :lol::lol::lol:

D

diamondtiling

Excuse me..Did anyone one apart from you say Rubi..:)..
Same answer as before........grow up Dave, stop grabbing every single chance you can to have a go at me, I thought you were over the age of 11.

O

ozboz

Now your talkin !! pin hammers, scribers, tungsten tip chisels !!! My first machine was Superior, then a Swedecor contraption, then a small Rubi, then a Big Rubi, then one day............i walked into a tile shop in Brisbane..............there it was, Big....Blue and Shiney..........the morning sun sparkled off it................the Sigma..............that went in the back of the truck, the Rubi....sadly, eventuall went in the skip...............

D

diamondtiling

Now your talkin !! pin hammers, scribers, tungsten tip chisels !!! My first machine was Superior, then a Swedecor contraption, then a small Rubi, then a Big Rubi, then one day............i walked into a tile shop in Brisbane..............there it was, Big....Blue and Shiney..........the morning sun sparkled off it................the Sigma..............that went in the back of the truck, the Rubi....sadly, eventuall went in the skip...............

:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to Just bought a Sigma. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks