Discuss Just bought a Sigma. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-show-***-107.gif

As if i would...

MSN-Emoticon-036.gif

MSN-Emoticon-crazy-016.gif

A

Aston

i knew that would be a joke!
no way would the govenor buy a sigma...

sigmas are one trick pony's......................... :87:

S

Stewart

Inapropriot posting of this kind could cause serious offence and should be banned......... (;0)

A

Aston

even if you wanted to buy a sigma you'd struggle, hardly anybody sells them now. they are becoming extinct, just like the people that use them ;0)

D

diamondtiling

This thread about Rubi/Sigma will run and run forever..............

But I have yet to see a sigma user change to rubi, I have seen the reverse many many times, Finlay (Bob) could not cut 600x300 porcelain with his latest rubi (3 years old) he bought a sigma 900 and he saw the difference. I gave a rubi away in January because it was crap to say the least, the tiler lasted 4 or 5 days before he gave up trying to cut these tiles. The Scots all had sigmas and could cut the tiles, Rubi tile cutters are flimsy and ineffective for the real hard porcelain tiles.

Cue an epidemic of DIY rubi fans........................:ban:

A

Aston

so dom, are you saying you cant cut porcelain tiles on a tx700? because if thats the case i have been dreaming the last 4 yrs and i must have imagined cutting porcs and i must have imagined phil hobson breaking tile after tile with his rubi in manchester and i must have imaged dave and doug, deano, pjc, tj and all the other rubi diyers on here doing the same.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I do like the banter, Rubi vs Sigma, but if using Rubi makes me DIY so be it. I have been a DIYer for 43 yrs and DIYed all over the world, on some of the biggest DIY projects ever:smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

Nahhhh!!! Its only Banter guys, this debate will run and run forever.

I dont care what cutter people use, its just a windup.

Sigma users are usually better looking than Rubi users.

A

Aston

anyway, the tile cutter is the least important thing when judging a tilers professional or diy skills.
you can cut a tile with a hand scribe and a pin hammer if needs be.

J

jay

See ED i told you your condition is contagiousness now Dave is showing sighs of the same condition :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Reply to Just bought a Sigma. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks