Search the forum,

Discuss Hole Cutters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

what diamond hole cutters are you using? I'm ready for a few new ones, I've always just picked them up from the tile shop as and when I need them, not sure on brand.
Be nice to see some links. Mainly I use about 3 sizes just for copper pipes upto about 32mm

I

Italy

recently use. sigma with water.
not fast. but durable.
upload_2016-6-26_19-49-34.jpeg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I recommend ATS. I normally buy a few odd sizes too, as nothing is standard size anymore. I.e holes for toilet flushes and shower fittings. ATS diamond cutters and blades are cheap enough to stock up. You will not be disappointed with price or quality.

F

Flintstone

I use ats blades, I think Ile give the hole cutters a go, Ile have to measure mine to see what sizes they are! I think 25 and 32 are the most used

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I only use cutters from ATS, top quality, the 25 and 32 last me a while, excellent price and service, quick delivery!!!

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ats for me too.
There are better quality ones out there, but for cost/ performance they are very good.
365 drills have a similar product.

Reply to Hole Cutters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen