Discuss First attempt at a envelope cut into a linear drain in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

Seeing that he has taken the easy option and left maybe I should join the plumbing forum and post his pic for his mates to see . But maybe he would get a pat on the back for it .

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I haven't left guys and certainly was not looking for any pat on the back none of us are perfect this one has been bit of a learning curve for me, I can take a bit of criticism sorry if any of you took my comment the wrong way but thankyou for the advice it much appreciated . Cheers kop

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Seeing that he has taken the easy option and left maybe I should join the plumbing forum and post his pic for his mates to see . But maybe he would get a pat on the back for it .
They are on there bud i was advise to join here and get the professionals help not out to cause any bad feeling mate have a good day . Kop

T

Time's Ran Out

Not one of your better posts!
Some of the comments in this thread would have been better in The Arms as it’s not encouraging newer tilers to show their work! After all this is the Welcome Forum.

Reaction score
I was the one who suggested asking one of you guys

I won't be suggesting any more as this is the second on whose had a slagging off / slating towards the end

W

WetSaw

You could have done something like this..
I was the one who suggested asking one of you guys

I won't be suggesting any more as this is the second on whose had a slagging off / slating towards the end

Unfortunately asking for advice when you've already tiled most of the floor is not the best idea. Taking advice on board when it's given would be a good idea. Surely you wouldn't be happy with that tiling if it was in your bathroom or would you?

Reaction score
You could have done something like this..

Unfortunately asking for advice when you've already tiled most of the floor is not the best idea. Taking advice on board when it's given would be a good idea. Surely you wouldn't be happy with that tiling if it was in your bathroom or would you?

If you review back tiling wasn't done just laying them out on the drain / envelope (1st page someone askes the same)

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not to worry guys i was aware you leave yourself open to critism by posting picture on here , no two tradesmen work the same would be nice to see one done though maybe work out where I slipped up, merry Christmas kop

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It’s always best to work out the entire floor from the tray area as this is the main focal point in a wetroom.

W

WetSaw

20181204_141505.jpg

Possibly something like that could have worked ( a bit straighter than my wobbly lines..:smiley:).

Reply to First attempt at a envelope cut into a linear drain in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks