Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Cutting Machine to buy tomorrow in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. CM Luca

CM Luca Active Member

Hello everyone. I need to buy a new sigma or rubi machine to cut tiles over 60 cm. The problem is I need it tomorrow by the evening so I plan to go and buy from one shop because on amazon it will be delivered by Tuesday.

I am asking for help maybe someone know from where I can buy something in my area. I live in NW10 . I was looking at screwfix but they have only small ones. So does anyone know from where I can buy such a cutting machine tomorrow? Any shop? Thank you

2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

One of our members is @Middlesex Tiles@Middlesex Tiles in Ruislip,
    Or search CTD in your area.
    One or the other should be able to help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

BC4FA442-C240-4BAF-A18A-6BAE748BFC07.jpeg

4. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member Top Contributor

topps tiles probably got a 3b3m

• Like Like x 1
  5. CM Luca

CM Luca Active Member

Thanks everyone. I’ll have a look tonorrow.