Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss centered floor layout? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Are you gender neatral and melt when it gets hot :tearsofjoy:
Calm down mate , im northern and love is a very natural macho way to speak up ere :flushed::kissingheart:

Last edited by a moderator:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I guess I don't have a sense of humor, but widler wouldn't be happy if I called him a "punk *** bitc*" would he?
Well you just have my love and im not melting or worrying about my gender :(
Now personally, id centre the room , either grout joint down middle or full tile , depending how your cuts land , but if they are little cuts , you can put a chais long there and it can be your quiet place where you can reflect yourself and your life, maybe light a candle !

Q

Qwerty

Ok, this is getting silly. @Hornviper , members were merely pointing out that you should not take things to heart. This is not the place to start throwing insulting comments around which I have just had to delete.

Reaction score
I see. To my mind, calling another man "love" is as insulting as it gets, but anyway...I do apologize to the rest of the members as their comments were helpful.

Thanks again

Oli t

TF
Reaction score
I haven't posted on here before,but I have been a member for a couple of years now,I will introduce myself when I get a chance,I just have to say hornviper if your a troll good luck no ones bothered but if you genuinely need help or advice your far too arrogant and rude to be helped,these guys on here are the best in the business and I've tried and tested everything they say my advice is find your safe space and go through everything on the forum and learn.

O

Old Mod

69AC8C0D-BDD8-4E27-BB87-ED59649384C7.gif

Oli t

TF
Reaction score
But you kind of asked for it.... you asked a question as a novice and still questioned it through the thread showing arrogance, you clearly need advice so take it on board I'm not going to get into all the in's and out's of setting out but there is a starting point, not just in your new career.

Reaction score
I wanted to know what I was doing wrong, that's all. In some parts of the world centered layouts get you sacked before you bat an eyelid. As I said, I want to learn to do things their way, so I was unsure what really mattered: just putting tiles on the floor, or actually taking the time and producing the best possible result that I can.

Can the moderators close this thread before things get seriously out of hand, please?

Thank you.

W

WetSaw

I still don't know why you're having a problem with the phrases used in this thread. I can only assume that it's because you're not British ( not that there's a problem with that) and you don't get our sense of humour or humor and colloquial terminology.

Reply to centered floor layout? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks