Search the forum,

Discuss centered floor layout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Are you gender neatral and melt when it gets hot :tearsofjoy:
Calm down mate , im northern and love is a very natural macho way to speak up ere :flushed::kissingheart:

Last edited by a moderator:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I guess I don't have a sense of humor, but widler wouldn't be happy if I called him a "punk *** bitc*" would he?
Well you just have my love and im not melting or worrying about my gender :(
Now personally, id centre the room , either grout joint down middle or full tile , depending how your cuts land , but if they are little cuts , you can put a chais long there and it can be your quiet place where you can reflect yourself and your life, maybe light a candle !

Q

Qwerty

Ok, this is getting silly. @Hornviper , members were merely pointing out that you should not take things to heart. This is not the place to start throwing insulting comments around which I have just had to delete.

Reply to centered floor layout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen