Search the forum,

Discuss centered floor layout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Oli t

TF
Reaction score
I haven't posted on here before,but I have been a member for a couple of years now,I will introduce myself when I get a chance,I just have to say hornviper if your a troll good luck no ones bothered but if you genuinely need help or advice your far too arrogant and rude to be helped,these guys on here are the best in the business and I've tried and tested everything they say my advice is find your safe space and go through everything on the forum and learn.

O

Old Mod

69AC8C0D-BDD8-4E27-BB87-ED59649384C7.gif

Oli t

TF
Reaction score
But you kind of asked for it.... you asked a question as a novice and still questioned it through the thread showing arrogance, you clearly need advice so take it on board I'm not going to get into all the in's and out's of setting out but there is a starting point, not just in your new career.

Reaction score
I wanted to know what I was doing wrong, that's all. In some parts of the world centered layouts get you sacked before you bat an eyelid. As I said, I want to learn to do things their way, so I was unsure what really mattered: just putting tiles on the floor, or actually taking the time and producing the best possible result that I can.

Can the moderators close this thread before things get seriously out of hand, please?

Thank you.

W

WetSaw

I still don't know why you're having a problem with the phrases used in this thread. I can only assume that it's because you're not British ( not that there's a problem with that) and you don't get our sense of humour or humor and colloquial terminology.

Reply to centered floor layout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen