Search the forum,

Discuss Best Small Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Here in Spain all self employed must be VAT (IVA) registered, no option.

others-171.GIF

C

Camper

My preference is a pickup over a van. More carrying capacity and robuster. 1m3 of Sand or a full pallet of tiles no problem.
images
2014-Mercedes-Benz-sprinter-load-carrier.jpg

W

White Room

My preference is a pickup over a van. More carrying capacity and robuster. 1m3 of Sand or a full pallet of tiles no problem.
images
2014-Mercedes-Benz-sprinter-load-carrier.jpg
What about your tools, there's not enough room in the cab and leaving them in the back would see a Paul Daniels trick...now you see it now you don't.

U

Unused Account 1

My mate got a combo ,amazing on diesel pays for itself by being so gud .very nice

C

Camper

What about your tools, there's not enough room in the cab and leaving them in the back would see a Paul Daniels trick...now you see it now you don't.

I leave my tools on site, but you could weld a lockable box onto the back if you insist on leaving stuff over night. Bolting it down would probably suffice.

Mother in law would get wet in the back!

This truck is for work, not for pleasure!

W

WetSaw

Pickups have their uses but, for me, carrying tools is not one of them. You've got to unload everything when you get to your job and with British weather being what it is...

@whitebeam , self employed also have a minimum €280 pm social security to pay regardless of what you earn

Reply to Best Small Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen