Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Best Small Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
So after letting go of my Vivaro I'm looking for something smaller, thinking of berlingo, dispatch, fiat doblo, vauxhall combo.
Probably looking lwb versions.
Just wondering what others have and how they get on with them. Cheers. D

W

WetSaw

For build quality the Caddy is in another league. For carrying stuff, my Kangoo with roof flap, bulkhead door and folding passenger seat means I can carry loads of stuff!
For me a side loading door is also a must have.

J

J Sid

I have loading doors both sides, roof rack and great load weight capacity. And as you say great build quality

I

Italy

eeeeeh

image.gif

O

One Day

I've got the last model transit connect long wheel base. I can get 8x4 sheets in and 3m lengths thanks to the drop down passenger seat and wrap around cage. Love it!

I

Italy

if I can .
I had . fiat scudo
when purchased. My doblò. (2012)
I tried. caddy, berlingo, doblo.
doblò chosen. because . how to drive passenger car. (Not a van). + Comfortable.
the others. they are van.
Fiat engines. They are very good. the bodywork and finishes (rubbish)

OP
Wishiwasatoptiler
Reaction score
Cheers for the feed back, another q, I do about 25-30k a year, while looking at new I'm advised by over the phone lease companies that contract hires not worth it and to go lease finance instead, bit sceptical that I'll get 4k for advised three year old van with 90k on it. What's others experianced with these two types of routes to buy. Thanks ks

Reply to Best Small Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock