Search the forum,

Discuss Best Small Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

goz

TF
Reaction score
Cheers for the feed back, another q, I do about 25-30k a year, while looking at new I'm advised by over the phone lease companies that contract hires not worth it and to go lease finance instead, bit sceptical that I'll get 4k for advised three year old van with 90k on it. What's others experianced with these two types of routes to buy. Thanks ks

I got a berlingo on finance lease, great van, I either sell it privately or sell back to them in November , think my ballon payment is £4000, just had it valued on any car .com at £5000 it's done 62000, can't see value going down to much in 6 months, put the extra money as deposit on next van

Reply to Best Small Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen