Currently reading:
Your favourite quotes?

Discuss Your favourite quotes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

not a quote but somethin i said to my bird last night after she moaned the football was on again!!!

me:- 'listen ive had to sit here for the past four years and watch s**t like corrie and hollyoaks every night, im sitting here for 1 month and watching football for 6 hours a day, if ya dont like sit in the bedroom till its finished.
theres no need to argue about this issue

she watches what she wants when she wants, I ignore the telly and sit on here

I watch the footballl and rugby down the pub:8:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out"

"The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice."

"Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time."

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."

All Richard Dawkins

A man with a brilliant mind.

"I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it."

Edith Sitwell

Reply to Your favourite quotes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.