Search the forum,

Discuss Your favourite quotes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Just came across this in my tea break, and thought, that's one for TF.... got any favourite quotes yourself?

"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.
--St Fancis of Assisi"

D

DHTiling

Man with hole in pocket feel kocky... Man with 2 hole in pocket not feel 2 kocky..:smilewinkgrin: ( Wivers)

U

united

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

M

mikebidd

you fight like old people = A good mate off mine after argueing with some bouncers.

might have been in the moment thing but was funny.

D

DHTiling

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

E

enduro

The curtains don't match the carpet!!!...for girls who are not naturally blond..:lol:

Reply to Your favourite quotes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen