Currently reading:
workwear

Discuss workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MrSpoon

only really use uniform when giving quotes, poppng to the DIY stores ETC for advertising, pretty much allways wear a pear of shorts with a load of pockets and various t shirts that i dont mind getitng messy, no point getting uniform mucky if nobody is going to see it other than the customer thats already chosen you, tho i do keep the random messy clothes in a kind of order, black/navy bluew shorts, with black, navy, white shirt, used to use snickers trousers with the knee pad inserts but cant stand working when hot, so shiorts and a foam pad to kneel down on is much more my way these days :yes:

S

sweaty sock

:57::57: awright brian -stuass a bit like a polite vistaprint once you order - i am always getting sent offers and catalogues - stuff is good and reasonable - if you are looking for embroidery with a logo i know a place in hillington that charges 7 quid to make your jig and keep it and they can do all your embroidery - all my polo shirts come from there and got some good quality fleeces and got them done there 5.

R

rooders

have you bought anything from them ? if so is the quality ok

No have not bought anything from them. but i have just ordered some t shirts with my name ect on the back for a good price. im not expecting fantassticly tough fabric but i dont think iv ever ripped t shirts since tiling... i would always buy decent trousers though, but t shirts im normally off down the ol Primark lol!! I will let you know when i get the t shirts how they are1

Reply to workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.