Search the forum,

Discuss workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MrSpoon

only really use uniform when giving quotes, poppng to the DIY stores ETC for advertising, pretty much allways wear a pear of shorts with a load of pockets and various t shirts that i dont mind getitng messy, no point getting uniform mucky if nobody is going to see it other than the customer thats already chosen you, tho i do keep the random messy clothes in a kind of order, black/navy bluew shorts, with black, navy, white shirt, used to use snickers trousers with the knee pad inserts but cant stand working when hot, so shiorts and a foam pad to kneel down on is much more my way these days :yes:

S

sweaty sock

:57::57: awright brian -stuass a bit like a polite vistaprint once you order - i am always getting sent offers and catalogues - stuff is good and reasonable - if you are looking for embroidery with a logo i know a place in hillington that charges 7 quid to make your jig and keep it and they can do all your embroidery - all my polo shirts come from there and got some good quality fleeces and got them done there 5.

Reply to workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.