Search the forum,

Discuss workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

anyone know of any decent suppliers for polos,sweats and jackets oh and trousers with company logo.I am preferably looking for a package deal(better go to Thomas Cook EH!):thumbsup:

D

daj5451

Bri,i order my polo shirts from brookes on the net and get a local company to embroider or print them.Brookes will do your printing and embroidering on t-shirts and trousers for you but at a stupid price

F

Fred

naff that for a laugh. Tesco's jeans..£3.00p t-shirts £1.50..................chuck them out when dirty and start again..................fancy clothes with logos get dirty too.........................

G

grumpygrouter

naff that for a laugh. Tesco's jeans..£3.00p t-shirts £1.50..................chuck them out when dirty and start again..................fancy clothes with logos get dirty too.........................
Do they come with knee pad pockets?:grin:

S

sweaty sock

strauss direct for workwear and ppe - good quality and can buy bulk packs on all workwear with embroidery included - tough and comfy with elastic waistbands for elastic bellies like meself _ :beatnik2:

M

MrSpoon

only really use uniform when giving quotes, poppng to the DIY stores ETC for advertising, pretty much allways wear a pear of shorts with a load of pockets and various t shirts that i dont mind getitng messy, no point getting uniform mucky if nobody is going to see it other than the customer thats already chosen you, tho i do keep the random messy clothes in a kind of order, black/navy bluew shorts, with black, navy, white shirt, used to use snickers trousers with the knee pad inserts but cant stand working when hot, so shiorts and a foam pad to kneel down on is much more my way these days :yes:

S

sweaty sock

:57::57: awright brian -stuass a bit like a polite vistaprint once you order - i am always getting sent offers and catalogues - stuff is good and reasonable - if you are looking for embroidery with a logo i know a place in hillington that charges 7 quid to make your jig and keep it and they can do all your embroidery - all my polo shirts come from there and got some good quality fleeces and got them done there 5.

C

charlie1

I wear snickers . You need to look after those knees. So i get the trousers with the knee pad inserts. I also wear the t-shirts 5 for £20 and they are really good quality.

Reply to workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen