Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tile Shop

I sometimes get back issues. Mainly for sitting around at a computer for long periods. Went to an osteopath just before xmas. She jumped on me, twisted me, pulled me (not what it sounds like), then cracked my back and it sounded like an MP5 being fired down my spine. Felt good though.

The massage they give you to get started (also not what it sounds like), when I first went about 18 years ago, made me fall asleep!

You should go. It'll do you a world of good.

I

Italy

Morning all! I'm working and I'm ill. The joys of being given self employed!!!

My back is killing me at the moment..
So much so I've had to take a couple of days off...:(

work two days a week, then they rest 5 days because they have a backache or are sick .... poof.
they no longer exist tilers of the past.
in Italy it says: tilers ******. (mezza sega). ahaha
best wishes to you both. ;)
p.s
how much you weigh? 100kg?
I guess andy, agile and slim, right?
geoff, I saw him once +/- 100kg :)ahah crazy

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Spent about £200 at the chiropractor so far.......seems to get better...then I twist awkward or pick up a heavy box of tiles and it's back to square one...:(
Think I need to retire..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen