Search the forum,

Discuss white rapid set flexi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

uug197h

any one know where i can get a bulk order of white flexi rapid set from at a good price? we have 115 sq meters if travertine of do in 3 bathrooms

-----thanks -----

D

DHTiling

CTD have a special on the PCI white flexi rapid...

PCI Tilefast 6 rapidflex white adhesive 20 kg......£15.99

as for pallett deal then it might be even cheaper.........

F

faithhealer

Big bathrooms Uug, Give palace chemicals a ring Min order used to be £250 (for free delivery)
Topps sell the same stuff for £15/bag which, at works out about £400 plus
John T

wayne

TF
Reaction score
try n+c tilestyle on geldard road leeds. speedflex natural stone addy buy 5 get 2 free. works outabout £90

C

CTD HAYLEY

Hi,

I noticed you where after White Rapid Set Ferx Adhesive,

I work for CTD we have a showroom near your area and we currently have this product in stock, :thumbsup: and offer great trade prices, If you would like some qoutes please let me no, delivery is free of charge.

Halyey Eaton,
[email protected]
www.ctdtiles.co.uk

S

steve hardy

Try just travertine on 01207 549424 ask for Zoe they can do it direct for about 13.80 per 20kg bag white flexi rapid set i use it it's good gear.

Thanks

steve

U

uug197h

called two places to day N&C Tilestyle 16.95 + vat a bag but for 30 bags its £14 + vat, STS in leeds its £12.99 + vat per bag and over 10 bags its £9.99 +vat per bag but im still looking i will let you know where i get it from

wayne

TF
Reaction score
forgot about sts. get my tools and spacers and no more ply from them. is that price for the benfer flex?

D

dock

uug

Try Mapei Keraquick white..............available through distribution..............This adhesive conforms to S1 in terms of flexibility to EN12002. Be careful as quite alot of the so called "flexi's" are not that flexible as they do not conform to this standard.

dock

Reply to white rapid set flexi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen