Search the forum,

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use the most during 2017? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Come back to me after you’ve tried Isomat.

It's just simpler to either pick up from the shop, or to have delivered to site.
The first (and last) time I ordered a pallet of adhesive it was delivered and left outside, badly wrapped and in the rain! Couriers don't care.

B

Blunt Tool

26CE8943-1D94-437A-AD3F-9222D18FDCAD.jpeg Few bags of Ultra to try from CTD, slow and fast set! Gets good feedback on here so should be cool!
Good price aswell!

B

Blunt Tool

same price as weber, no takers at my local CTD yet
No not same, this is a flexible adhesive and Weber set plus that is around same price is not a flexible adhesive the Weber flexible like for like is around 3quid a bag more

T

The Tiler

had a chat with manager of my local CTD today and he said like for like the same price, SLC which Ultra has put in 20kg bags though

B

Blunt Tool

had a chat with manager of my local CTD today and he said like for like the same price, SLC which Ultra has put in 20kg bags though
So you’re telling me you can get the Weber spf s1 slow set ( blue bag) for same price as Ultra flexi slow set and Weber spf s1 low dust fast set ( brown bag) for same price as Ultra flexi fast set ?

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use the most during 2017? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen