Search the forum,

Discuss Which Sigma cutter? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Millington Deco

Question for all the sigma users, if you were to buy 3 Sigma cutters which sizes/models would you recommend?

W

White Room

2G for smaller tiles...
3C2 740 maximum cut for all round sizes
3EM 1200 for very large tiles

Depends a lot on what your generally cutting, the 3EM probably would'nt get used that often so if you could hire one for the rare jobs.

S

Spare Tool

Did a little experiment the other day....reminds me of a certain youtube video, down to 10mm on a 600 length of porc, wouldnt have done this with a rubi :)
WP_20150813_13_46_30_Pro.jpg

Reply to Which Sigma cutter? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m going to be laying 8.5mm 600mm x 600mm porcelain bathroom tiles soon. What sort of tile...
Replies
Views
Which tile adhesive should I use for 60x60cm porcelain floor tiles? The floor is concrete that...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
I have a laminate flooring that is 12 mm to a down stairs toilet having to put new tiles down...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen