Search the forum,

Discuss Which tile adhesive? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

ben100

-
Reaction score
Which tile adhesive should I use for 60x60cm porcelain floor tiles? The floor is concrete that has an area that has been self levelled & there is a small section that has floorboards. I was thinking to use a flexible adhesive? Also which size trowel would be better for this large of a tile?

Reaction score
I think 12mm notched trowel would be fine. And for the adhesive thing I am sharing this with fellow mate. Will reply if something comes up. Thanks

Reply to Which tile adhesive? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen