Discuss Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
have i been removed from access ? I havent been a regular contributor for a while due to laptop failure and my old backup boot pc taking years to work !!!

D

Deleted member 9966

have i been removed from access ? I havent been a regular contributor for a while due to laptop failure and my old backup boot pc taking years to work !!!

Hi Boosha

It doesn't look like your access has been removed. You still have the TF Arms Member badge just above your avatar on the left of each post. Your should still be able to access the Arms. If you're still having trouble, please let me know and I will raise it with Admin.

Thanks
GRR

D

DHTiling

Quite a few members with high enough post counts can get entry to the tilers Arms...

Click here to gain entry > HERE

M

Mr Tiler

im trying to set an ad up on that site... but its asking for a primary classification... what does that mean?

M

Mr Tiler

there you go dan/Neale is that info sufficient? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Tiler

this is crazy lol even if I brought you to one of my customers houses Neale I wouldn't get access.... it doesn't say any where in this thread that you cant join if your signing on. it simply states that you can only gain access if your either working as a tiler or am seriously considering going self employed... In January once my business plan has been finished I will be getting a loan which will kick start me with ads and proper tools. if that's not on the verge I don't know what it is but for some reason I wont gain access weather im self employed or v.a.t registerd lmao.

Reply to Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks