Discuss Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Added 30/10/08: I'm getting lots of people messaging me asking for inclusion before even contributing to the forum at all, let alone hitting the 20 post mark. Note that the TilersForums Arms is exclusive for regular users of the forum and you need to have made at least 20 posts / contributions to the forum before being considered. This is to ensure the forum still runs well, and all questions are getting lots of contribtions from many types of tilers, new and established.

Added 24/05/2009: You can also send Dave a PM to request access to the TilersForums Arms.

The Tilers Forums Arms is a forum that is hidden from standard registered members.

There are many topics discussed int he Tilers Forums Arms out of the eyes of your customers, and the rest of the internet.

Things discussed in the Tilers Forums Arms include those related to; Pricing and Pricing Advice, 'Trouble' Customers, Tips related to Gaining Extra Tiling Work, General Tiling Business Runnings, The Odd Joke (we all like a laugh) and anything else that we thought would be best suited out of the reach of the rest of the world.

How to Gain Access

Firstly you need to have contributed to the forums, to our community, perhaps by introducing yourself to the rest of the members in the Introductions Forum. You can contribute to the forum by welcoming other new members too, this keeps us all happy :)

Secondly, as the Tilers Forums Arms is strictly for tradespeople (both new and old mind!) you'll need to prove you're working as a tradesperson currently or are seriously considering it by either sending me or Dave a PM (private message) with the link to your listing on www.findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk (free to list your business) OR if that's not your thing, send me your Name, Business Name, Business Telephone Number and Postal Address. If you've just done a course and haven't quite setup then please post a review about your training centre on www.tilingcoursesreviews.co.uk and then PM me or Dave with a link to it and your proposed business details and address etc.

We would like to make all professional tradespeople or people getting into the trade (at a late stage in the process, perhaps even sometimes still in another job completely) members of the Tilers Forums Arms! So pease try to do the above as soon as you can.

DISCOUNTS FOR TILERSFORUMS ARMS MEMEBRS AND EVEN BETTER DISCOUNTS FOR ELITE MEMBERS!!!! Information on how to become elite is in the arms :)

Please also checkout the Tile Network; Tile Business Network for Tilers Tiling and Tiles - Tile Business Network for Tiling Training and Tile Related Businesses

I've added some info.

D

DHTiling

Added 30/10/08: I'm getting lots of people messaging me asking for inclusion before even contributing to the forum at all, let alone hitting the 20 post mark. Note that the TilersForums Arms is exclusive for regular users of the forum and you need to have made at least 20 posts / contributions to the forum before being considered. This is to ensure the forum still runs well, and all questions are getting lots of contribtions from many types of tilers, new and established.

Added 24/05/2009: You can also send Dave a PM to request access to the TilersForums Arms.

The Tilers Forums Arms is a forum that is hidden from standard registered members.

There are many topics discussed int he Tilers Forums Arms out of the eyes of your customers, and the rest of the internet.

Things discussed in the Tilers Forums Arms include those related to; Pricing and Pricing Advice, 'Trouble' Customers, Tips related to Gaining Extra Tiling Work, General Tiling Business Runnings, The Odd Joke (we all like a laugh) and anything else that we thought would be best suited out of the reach of the rest of the world.

How to Gain Access

Firstly you need to have contributed to the forums, to our community, perhaps by introducing yourself to the rest of the members in the Introductions Forum. You can contribute to the forum by welcoming other new members too, this keeps us all happy :)

Secondly, as the Tilers Forums Arms is strictly for tradespeople (both new and old mind!) you'll need to prove you're working as a tradesperson currently or are seriously considering it by either sending me or Dave a PM (private message) with the link to your listing on www.findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk (free to list your business) OR if that's not your thing, send me your Name, Business Name, Business Telephone Number and Postal Address. If you've just done a course and haven't quite setup then please post a review about your training centre on www.tilingcoursesreviews.co.uk and then PM me or Dave with a link to it and your proposed business details and address etc.

We would like to make all professional tradespeople or people getting into the trade (at a late stage in the process, perhaps even sometimes still in another job completely) members of the Tilers Forums Arms! So pease try to do the above as soon as you can.

DISCOUNTS FOR TILERSFORUMS ARMS MEMEBRS AND EVEN BETTER DISCOUNTS FOR ELITE MEMBERS!!!! Information on how to become elite is in the arms :)

Please also checkout the Tile Network; Tile Business Network for Tilers Tiling and Tiles - Tile Business Network for Tiling Training and Tile Related Businesses

Anymore requests.:welcome:

T

tileexperts

dan, sent you a pm last week
and details to find my company.
and am still waiting man.
thanks

<removed info>

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Graham Bright

Hi, I have requested to joing the Tilers Arms. I have recently started a company and feel I could benefit and add input to the arms.

I have also contribited more than 20 posts and intend to make many more :)

Any chance I can have access or at least someone could reply to the PM I sent. To be honest I also offord to advertise this site recently for free and had no response to that either. I run 3 forum websites and reply to all my members.

G

Graham Bright

Oh ok, I also sent an email to mods or whatever email add it was. Sorry fella

Can I request access through here or do I need to send you a PM mate. Or is there something else I need to do to be allowed ?? Let me know and ill do it.

Cheers mate

S

swimmy44

thanks for looking out for me. I am not in the tiling business, just a hobbiest with a big interest in porcelain tiles. :hurray:

Reply to Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks