Discuss Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i would to join the tilers forum arms ive been a tiler for over 20 yrs i am register on www.findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk ican be found through searching the postcode of GL2 i have had a listing through yell.com for many years search on tilers in gloucester area; how ever most of my work is through customer recommendation.:thumbsup:

F

fseoer2010

just click on dan,s name and it will come up with some options...1 is to pm him....or go into your private messages and click on new message..type in Dan and click on his name there..either way will get through to him..

N

NVH Stone & Cer

Right Dan, Have had a read, i think i am big and old enough to have a pint or two with you lot. May i have a key please

D

Deleted member 9966

actually NVH Stone & Cer we want your post count up past the 50 mark. Tilers Arms membership is invitation only and you have to be a regular contributor to get the invite. 12 posts since April just won't cut it I'm afraid. HTH!

GRR

M

mikethetile

Nigel

I want to see you in the arms and on here regular as a contributor, I like the cut of your gib old chap

but rules is rules so get posting and enjoy yourself, you will get your invite soon enough

mike

K

kelleytiling

Hi guys, I've PMed Dave & Dan with my details - can I have a key please? Thank you very much! :8:

D

DN1986

Dave, set you a couple of PMs for access, have you received them as thread still showing as private?
Thanks,
Danny

Reply to Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks