Search the forum,

Discuss What would you price this commercial job at? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NKtile

Hi guys,

first post. We have a big commercial job,

Floor Tiling 217m2 Skirting Tile 70m Wall Tiling 23m2 incl all adhesive,grout,beading, trim etc.

Is onto solid concrete floors, diamond patttern. 600 by 600 ceramics. looking for it down asap.

Just wondering what others would quote,(incl of tax)

Would appreciate speedy replies as about to send it in.

Will have a few of my guys on the job.

Cheers

Neil

D

DHTiling

hello and welcome to the forums......

The pricing crew will be along shortly......

N

NKtile

hiya pete,

No sadly its loads of rooms, and want diagonals running from room to rrom, through corridoor etc. plus a couple bathrooms two floors up.

P

Perry

hiya pete,

No sadly its loads of rooms, and want diagonals running from room to rrom, through corridoor etc. plus a couple bathrooms two floors up.
Well it needs to be priced as a domestic then because you will have different problems on sites which you don't have in domestics so i would charge your normal meter rates

W

White Room

I'm not vat registered not like rich tilers, £8500, my best offer:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to What would you price this commercial job at? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen