Currently reading:
What would you price this commercial job at?

Search the forum,

Discuss What would you price this commercial job at? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NKtile

Hi guys,

first post. We have a big commercial job,

Floor Tiling 217m2 Skirting Tile 70m Wall Tiling 23m2 incl all adhesive,grout,beading, trim etc.

Is onto solid concrete floors, diamond patttern. 600 by 600 ceramics. looking for it down asap.

Just wondering what others would quote,(incl of tax)

Would appreciate speedy replies as about to send it in.

Will have a few of my guys on the job.

Cheers

Neil

L

LEWIS

Hi

I would need to know if using flexy adhesive, estimated time for marking out.
Are you going to be a subby for the main contractor? if so remember they will take 20% of your invoice for labour against tax if your preregistered and 30% if not, do they require a CS card? Are they asking for 2.5% main contractors discount and or a 5% retention on final invoice for a period of 6 months?

If you said £8500 this works out at approx £35.00 m2 excluding the skirting. Take of adhesive and grout, petrol, tax etc and your £35.00 will be nearer £25.00m2

Just keep this in mind when quoting, i do more commercial work than domestic and find that quoting takes up a lot of time.

Let me know if i can help further.

Regards

Reply to What would you price this commercial job at? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.