Discuss What tile adhesive to go for? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Chris N

TF
Reaction score
I thought that, Mrs old man helped me and I said to him it says put other way round and he said one side for artex and other for plastering or some rubbish! Knew it should have gone on the other way round but how can I tell someone who should know that!!!

So the bubbles will go when adhesive dries?

Tricky one. I'd be be tempted to take off and start again while adhesive is still a bit 'green'.

R

Rhodri

No way I could take them off earlier, had plans which couldn't be rearranged so they're stuck fast the wrong way round!

Reply to What tile adhesive to go for? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks