Discuss What mobile are you using and why? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I'm apple, I have the 6plus, i always stay at least one model behind the latest as you can get the best deals. i'm on unlimited calls, text and 10GB of data all for £31 per month.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've got a blackveiw bv 6000 , android, its a Chinese firm, but it's full dust and water proof, can even take it underwater and use the camera, and basically bomb proof, £150 off eBay, camera is good too, does everything I need and if I drop it in a bucket of muck I can just wash it off ;):D:handok::thumbsup:

D

Dumbo

I'm apple, I have the 6plus, i always stay at least one model behind the latest as you can get the best deals. i'm on unlimited calls, text and 10GB of data all for £31 per month.
Very wise as you should get no new model glitches

D

Dumbo

I'm on galaxy s6 why becacause s5 broke and they replaced it with s6 . Now out of contract so I am on sim only contract with nearly new phone although not the latest model

Reply to What mobile are you using and why? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
  • Article
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay