Discuss What mobile are you using and why? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a phone. I'm not digging apple anymore. I want a good dual sim phone with brilliant camera.

Help?

W

WetSaw

"Hello, is that Mr Apple technical support?"
"Yes, how can I help?"
"My 1 year old device needs a software update but it tells me I can't do it because it's too old"
"You've called the wrong department Sir, I'll transfer you to sales"

Q

Qwerty

My Samsung S7 Edge is awesome. I will never touch another Apple. I find the Android phones so much more versatile

I

Italy

after 10 years of apple, I switched to Hawei p9 lite.
the reason for the shift to Huawei, have a research center in Milan.
and they make work a little bit of Italians.
you know that I am a patriot ;)
(the fault of tilersforum, I can see the pages already translated into Italian, with chrome). ;)
I struggled a bit with Andoid and I make more. But the phone, I find it exceptional.

F

Flintstone

The difference between samsung and iPhone is is like the difference between driving a vw or driving a kia. It might have the same features but lacks quality

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Anything android! I'm not bothered about having the latest phone as I always break them, got a Sony at the moment and cracked the screen within a week! . I hate Apple though, they've brainwashed people!

O

One Day

I've a Samsung Note 4 and nearly 2 yrs old.
Big screen, Fast, charges very fast, battery lasts 2 days, I keep it in my pocket while working and ZERO scratches even though no screen protector.
Far as I'm concerned it's only shortcoming is not being waterproof.

Reply to What mobile are you using and why? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks