Search the forum,

Discuss What kind of tiles would you buy for your bathroom? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean fsy

some times the most exspensive isnt always the best, you get what YOU like not what people expect you yo buy because your minted.

T

Tomtiler

would have to be a a tile i used in the westerwood hotel for a round the fireplace was a really nice marble tile cnt find any pics of it sry

C

Colour Republic

I know the ones i'd love to have as I saw them in an Italian Design magazine a few years back but after tracking them down I found they were never put into production as it was just a concept idea and the ones that did make in to the showrooms were a water down version which were no where near as beautiful. Bit like the car manufacturers do:thumbsdown:

T

Time's Ran Out

The ones I've got on now!
Well its the wife's ensuite really.
50x50mm hand made French glazed terracotta - colours ranging from pinks/lilacs/blue/orange and all complimenting a peach suite.
You may be able to date process this information to about 1994 and they will not be getting changed before I do - timeless beauty - the tiles that is!

H

hillhead

i haven't hunted down my right ones yet,i'm usually on the lookout though and when i redo it it'll be stunning BUT my ensuite comes first:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to What kind of tiles would you buy for your bathroom? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen