Search the forum,

Discuss What kind of tiles would you buy for your bathroom? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

tough question!, it'd be a natural stone tile probably, and probably a good quality travertine

D

DHTiling

There are some really nice stones coming into the uk...Stuff out of the ordinary from regular travs etc..

Different surface textures etc..:thumbsup:

Reaction score
always got to be travertine,it always looks clasy and never goes out of style:thumbsup:
True travertine never go out of style and it gives warm feeling, but I would like to try something different, like Gemstone walls with some lights behind, around piece of gemstone i would put some color matching mosaic, on the floor would have granite border and piece of marble in the middle which would look like carpet, hard to explain but if you want you can check ,,Antolini Luigi'' web. and you will understand what i mean
Cheers :hurray:

B

bootsmckiber

Yeah,I'm a travertine guy to,I did 32 bathrooms and 32 ensuites all with uhf,the travertine was honed but after filling in the holes with grout I was sold,warm and cosy looking,If clients ask what I'd recommend for a bathroom,I always steer them towards trav,after I remind them that"tile is equity",cheers,Mike

Reply to What kind of tiles would you buy for your bathroom? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen