Search the forum,

Discuss What adhesive for 40kg m2 natural stone in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
im looking to install natural stone onto hardie backer board it's in a living room wall.

The tiles are heavy, about 40kg m2 which adhesive do I need?

Not sure if I need quick or slow set, flexible or not etc... if someone can recommend

Hi as the stone is relatively light in colour we'd recommend Keraquick White adhesive. For further info you can visit products - http://www.mapei.com/GB-EN/Products-for-Ceramics-and-Stone-Materials/Cement-based-adhesives/KERAQUICK-S1 or call our Technical Services Team directly on 0121 508 6970 (ext 2) for advice. Hope that helps. :)

Reply to What adhesive for 40kg m2 natural stone in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement