Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Me too. Having to go and take a bath out that B & Q supplied. I checked all the rim of the bath before I fitted it, cut out for the tap holes, fitted the pop up waste and connected all the services.........peeled off the protective cellophane wrapper from the main body of the bath and lo and behold under a strategically placed piece of tape was a hole!. They have agreed to replace it Monday but insist that the bath is ready for their collection at the same time. Thanks B &Q.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Just pulled up outside my job. 43 minutes early!! Didnt take into account that London traffic returns to something that could be considered normal anywhere else in the country on weekends. Nevermind, newspaper, smokes and an energy drink will pass the time.
I've got approxinately 9sqm of 100x100 in a kitchen i want to try and get fixed today.

Little too close to White Hart Lane for my liking though!!

D

Dougs Third Go

BMW R1150R. Sold my Honda SP2 not long ago 
my mate got this baby a few weeks ago

1978630_753826707985200_984072369_n.jpg

im going with black too ! grrrr

my Saturday consisted of creating a monster. A local bathroom firm put a shower in many years ago that never worked. The new owners of the apartment want it sorted so I'm putting a wet tray in. turns out upon getting down to it the waste pipe was set to the wrong angle and the bath panel tiles of which are not made any more will have to come off. Ironically the shower walls have not been waterproofed and dot n dabbed yet they used wedi board for the bath panel.

Reply to Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement