Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

will be later fella, and what makes it worse for me is that it's for the in-laws, which will equate to it being a freebie :( a 17m2 bathroom and 4m2 floor

Reaction score
Me too. Having to go and take a bath out that B & Q supplied. I checked all the rim of the bath before I fitted it, cut out for the tap holes, fitted the pop up waste and connected all the services.........peeled off the protective cellophane wrapper from the main body of the bath and lo and behold under a strategically placed piece of tape was a hole!. They have agreed to replace it Monday but insist that the bath is ready for their collection at the same time. Thanks B &Q.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Just pulled up outside my job. 43 minutes early!! Didnt take into account that London traffic returns to something that could be considered normal anywhere else in the country on weekends. Nevermind, newspaper, smokes and an energy drink will pass the time.
I've got approxinately 9sqm of 100x100 in a kitchen i want to try and get fixed today.

Little too close to White Hart Lane for my liking though!!

D

Dougs Third Go

I've got a bit of head scratching to do as borders haven't arrived and now not due in till tuesday so I went to tile shop yesterday to get the sample that the outlaws had picked and lo and behold they've chosen starlight quartz mosaics that are quite a bit thicker than field tiles so it's gonna be a case of flat edge chrome trim all round the missing borders

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Nightmare when things arent ready when you want them to be. Turned up to this obe yeaterday. Tiles didnt arrive until PM and regardless of that the worktops werent even in.

I

Ian

I've just primed about 15m of anhydrite, my goal for today is to lay the tiles on that! I probably had one beer too many last night so it's taking a wee while to get going! :)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As Andy, 5 days is enough for me thank you!!!

Reply to Weekend working in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen